Information we Collect
We may collect Personally Identifiable Information voluntarily provided by you when you contact us, sign up for our newsletter, participate in webinars, create a user account, download materials, participate in promotional activities, or provide such information through other electronic means. Personally Identifiable Information we collect may include information such as your name, email address, physical address, and telephone number. We are committed to security and implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personally Identifiable information.
We may also collect certain non-personally identifiable information, such as your computer’s IP address, browser information, cookie information, domain name, your geographic location, pages viewed and the number of times viewed. We may also collect information about your use of the website using third party tools such Google Analytics, but only for the purpose of improving our website, user experience, and our services. You may also voluntarily provide us with other non-personally identifiable information, such as your affiliated companies. Unless otherwise required by law, all non-personally identifiable information is not used to personally identify you and is only used by us to improve the content and functionality of our Site.
How we Use your Personally Identifiable Information
We may use your Personally Identifiable information to:
- Personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- Improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- Improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests, inquiries and support needs)
- Create and use email lists to send periodic emails to provide you with new product information, technical updates and information about support services.
- Perform marketing surveys to better understand the needs of prospective clients and partners.
How we Share your Information
We do not sell your Personally Identifiable Information to outside parties, however, there are certain circumstances in which we may share your Personally Identifiable Information information:
- If required by law or by court order, or if such disclosure is necessary and permitted by law to protect ourselves or third parties.
- In the event of a corporate merger or sale of corporate assets, your Personally Identifiable Information may be transferred as part of such transaction.
- Partners, service providers and relevant third parties may receive Personally Identifiable Information in connection with their performance of services on our behalf. All such parties shall be required by contract to keep all information received confidential and to only use it for the purpose for which it was provided to them.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), and do not knowingly collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.